Lulu Candles | Lemon & Vanilla Bean | Luxury Scented Soy Jar Candle | Hand Poured in The USA | Highly Scented & Long Lasting- 6 Oz. 2 Pack
- US Made – All our candles are hand poured in the US, supporting over 50 families.
- Vegan Soy Wax – Every Lulu Candle is made with a clean burning, nontoxic, paraben free proprietary soy-blend wax formulation. Our candles last longer than most candle brands.
- 100% Cotton Wicks – We only use 100% cotton wicks and our meticulous pre-production performance testing, ensures a clean and long burning candle.
- Perfect Gift – Makes a perfect gift for friends, family members, or for yourself!
- Lemon Vanilla Bean – There’s something about the smell of a lemon vanilla bean candle that just makes you feel all warm and cozy. It smells like an embrace from the universe, telling us everything will be okay! The refreshing aroma framed by these two flavors is sure to brighten up your day in more ways than one! Our scented candles using a unique blend of premium essential oil fragrances, which ensures a memorable fragrance experience.
Sold：102 Wished: 31 Followed: 95
Lulu candles has been producing candles for over 20 years; however, it did not retail under the brand name until 2018. Lulu Candles, until then, only produced private label candles to High End Resorts and Hotels throughout the world. With so many years of experience making High End candles, using only the finest essential oil fragrance blends and vegan soy blend waxes, it became one of the top sought after candle making company in the US. Taking advantage of this vast knowledge, Lulu created a luxury candle line with affordable prices for everyday use. These premium candles are high quality, long lasting and highly fragrant using 100% cotton wicks.
by Jill C.
I received a Lulu candle as a Christmas gift this year and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. Candles are my weakness so I have my fair share of experience with them. The Brown Sugar and Oud candle i received from a friend has now turned me into a regular customer. Try it, you won’t be sorry.Id give more stars if I could!
by Crispy Morton
I’ve been at my house fo 34 days due to stay at home orders for Covid19. I thought I had everything I needed: a couple of chickens, rice, toilet paper, pasta and all my meds, and 3 bottles of whiskey. Then, a few days ago, the last scented candle sputtered out. This is a stressful time. It might not seem like a scented candle is essential, but it really does help me with stress. The hard part was: it HAS to smell good! I have never bought a scented candle on Amazon before because I like to actually smell it before I buy it…..sometimes vanilla does NOT smell like vanilla. This candle smells PERFECT…it even smells good when it’s not lit. This is an easy way to create a little peace and good feeling in your socially isolated life right now: recommend! 🙂
by N. Shar
Delicious. I just bought my second candle in a month. This is a single wick candle, but it has a great throw.